Today we're releasing version 3.3.1. This version resolves regressions and bugs found in last month's 3.3.0 release
and prior versions.
Regressions and bug fixes
- #2467 - Fixed error when trying to post a ticket over API with an invalid custom field ID.
- #2466 - Fixed existing attachments not being included on forwarding a ticket.
- #2465 - Fixed error when filtering tickets API by brand and user email at same time.
- #2463 - Fixed all time option in reports giving incorrect data.
- #2462 - Fixed being unable to dismiss product tour on new installations.
- #2461 - Fixed emails failing to send when the brand system URL is incomplete.
- #2459 - Fixed editor adding breaklines incorrectly in some places after saving.
- #2458 - Fixed error when trying to use OAuth with SMTP in some cases.
Notes on upgrading
This version includes no resources or database changes.
As a reminder, we switched to the Semantic Versioning
scheme from 3.0.0. This release is considered a patch release, where all changes are backwards compatible so downtime will be minimal. For steps on upgrading, please read our upgrade guide