We are pleased to announce the stable release of SupportPal 2.4.1, a maintenance release in the 2.4 series. The new version consists of a number of improvements, some of which are listed below, and bug fixes.
- Operators can now search through existing users when adding CC email addresses on a ticket.
- A new 'last message content' condition has been made available in filters, macros and reports.
- Creating a new user when opening a new ticket or updating a user on a ticket now allows you to select an existing organisation.
- The Blesta Information, WHMCS Information and WooCommerce plugins now show the user's products and services on the open new ticket form too.
- The department links in the ticket grid sidebar now only show non-resolved tickets.
Download the release at our downloads area
(login required), and view the full changelog in our release notes