Use SupportPal in place of WHMCS's support components for a superior all-round experience.
Let WHMCS deal with the billing, we'll take care of the support
WHMCS is a good billing system, but they are less focused on their support features. Instead use software dedicated at being the best support help desk possible, with a superior feature set, powerful interface and overall better experience for both users and operators.
Reasons to use SupportPal instead
- A better, dynamic interface - We've designed our whole interface to make replying to support tickets as quick and easy as possible. Most actions are a single click and don't require a page reload.
- Better for teams - We provide more detail when multiple operators are replying to tickets at the same time, you can clearly see who is viewing a ticket and what they're written.
- Support multiple brands - Seamlessly manage support requests from multiple brands under a single help desk, without users knowing that the brands are connected.
- Customise departments more - Our departments have a lot of options available including notification settings and the email templates used, allowing you to make each department its own.
- Macros and follow ups - Simplify repetitive tasks to a single click, and follow up with users at a set date and time in the future automatically.
- Feedback forms - Send users a personalised feedback form for their ticket, with complete customisation on what can be asked.
- Better custom field options - Ticket custom fields can be encrypted, important for storing secure details, locked, so they are only entered once, and even purged when tickets are closed. Dependent fields are supported so you can display certain custom fields only if a specific value is selected in another field.
Connect many WHMCS systems to a single help desk
If you're running multiple WHMCS installations, each can be connected to the same SupportPal installation. Each integration can be set to a specific brand if you wish to separate the tickets, departments and self-service content between each WHMCS installation.
Sync information from WHMCS to SupportPal
Keep SupportPal and WHMCS in sync, the integration will automatically send any new and updated user accounts in WHMCS to SupportPal so the same information is stored on both ends.
Let users select a related product/service for tickets
When a user creates a ticket at your client area, they'll have an option to select a related product/service, a dropdown populated with all their products from WHMCS. This product is then highlighted in the operator ticket view.
Single sign-on with SupportPal
Simplify authentication for your users so that if they log in to their WHMCS client area account, they are automatically logged in to SupportPal too. This helps if they attempt to use the SupportPal support portal to open a ticket instead of the WHMCS client area.
Related knowledgebase articles
Many users may be asking questions that can be easily answered with pre-written articles. Have the option to show users related knowledgebase articles when they're submitting a ticket.