Use SupportPal in place of Blesta's support components for a superior all-round experience.
Let Blesta deal with the billing, we'll take care of the support
Blesta is a good billing system, but the built-in support features are basic. Instead use software dedicated at being the best support help desk possible, with a superior feature set, powerful interface and overall better experience for both users and operators.
Reasons to use SupportPal instead
- A better, dynamic interface - We've designed our whole interface to make replying to support tickets as quick and easy as possible. Most actions are a single click and don't require a page reload.
- Better for teams - We provide more detail when multiple operators are replying to tickets at the same time, you can clearly see who is viewing a ticket and what they're written.
- Support multiple companies - Seamlessly manage support requests from multiple companies from Blesta under a single help desk, without users knowing that the companies are connected.
- Customise departments more - Our departments have a lot of options available including notification settings and the email templates used, allowing you to make each department its own.
- Custom fields - Set up ticket custom fields that can be filled out when opening a ticket. Fields can be set to be encrypted, locked (only entered once), and even purged when tickets are closed.
- Macros and follow ups - Simplify repetitive tasks to a single click, and follow up with users at a set date and time in the future automatically.
- Feedback forms - Send users a personalised feedback form for their ticket, with complete customisation on what can be asked.
Connect many Blesta companies to a single help desk
Each company within your Blesta installation can be connected to the same SupportPal installation. Each integration can be set to a specific brand if you wish to separate the tickets, departments and self-service content between each Blesta company.
Sync information from Blesta to SupportPal
Keep SupportPal and Blesta in sync, the integration will automatically send any new and updated user accounts in Blesta to SupportPal so the same information is stored on both ends.
Let users select a related service for tickets
When a user creates a ticket at your client area, they'll have an option to select a related service, a dropdown populated with all their products from Blesta. This product is then highlighted in the operator ticket view.
Related knowledgebase articles
Many users may be asking questions that can be easily answered with pre-written articles. Have the option to show users related knowledgebase articles when they're submitting a ticket.